sorry about my absence. there's a perfectly good reason for that. and that reason is that i don't have one.
just a few minor points:
1. okay, so basically it's cold, everyday. all the fucking time.
2. i have no idea what i'm doing anymore. school-wise and in my own personal life. but i'm sure you all knew that already. i'm pretty sure i knew that too.
3. i liked twilight. i mean, of course i did. haters can get the fuck out. it's just a movie. an entertaining one, at that. my mom had the audacity to say that she liked the book, but she hated the movie. normally, i'd agree with her, but the movie and the book are the same god damn thing. honestly. every single piece of dialogue from the book is inserted in this movie. they literally did nothing to change it. some people are saying that the acting is lackluster. that it's cheesy. and i whole-heartedly agree. but in the film's defense, it's probably because the actors didn't have much to work with. stephenie meyer is not a writer. she just got lucky, in my opinion.
seriously. you people try saying "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb" with a straight face.
i mean, that shit is silly on paper. what makes you people think film would do it justice?
that being said, i enjoyed every fucking minute of it. because that's what type of person i am.
4. on a related note: i'm sort of "over" edward cullen. don't get me wrong, i think the idea of him is still nice. i like vampires. i like hot men. part of me likes edward's prudish nature, because i, too, don't open the muffin shop for just anyone. i like how he's a bit of an emo boy, because i kind of have a soft spot for emos.
would i climb him like a tree? yes, absolutely.
would i date him for an indefinate amount of time. you betcha.
would i go pick out curtains with him? no. i wouldn't.
because contrary to every facebook bumper sticker you read, edward cullen is not *~omg, so perfect~*
that title belongs to daniel gale.
5. on another related note, daniel gale doesn't get enough love.
lol, i've been posting this video everywhere today.
sadly, geeks don't follow me around. and when they do, they look nothing like robert pattinson. and apparently none of them have applied to the daniel gale school of awesome.
6. i don't think i'm writing coherently. i can't tell if i'm making sense or not because it's two in the morning.
7. my desk keeps making this weird noise because it's unbalanced. and for some reason, the sound coming from it, sounds like someone is tapping on my window.
8. um, yeah. i have so much shit to do before thursday and i haven't even started.
9. i just realized that i've been logged into myspace for hours, just waiting for someone, anyone, to develop insomnia and log in and talk to me. i need a hobby. or sleep. or both.
10. is it possible to have asperger's and not know it because your parents were douchebags and hid your childhood medical records from you?
rhetorical question, guys, but it totally doesn't have to be.
well, i think i'm finally going to take my bed up on that offer.
g'night, my lovelies.
Current Mood: cold