you know you've been neglecting your livejournal when you can't even remember your password.
for those of you that didn't even notice my absence; yes, i've been gone.
i've let school and work take over my internet time and social life this past semester.
let me catch you up to speed:
1. my parents are in arizona for five days. this is the longest time i've had the house to myself. but i don't mind it.
i'm usually okay when i'm alone, except for at nighttime.
i NEED to learn how to fall sleep in a house with nobody in it. because if i ever want to move out one day, then i have to teach myself how to not be paranoid.
2. i am now in love with russell brand.
not in a "i want to marry you and have kids" way.
just in a "your antics amuse me, lets make the beast with two backs and never speak of it again" kind of way.
3. the twilight dvd is coming out and i'm super excited. it is my guiltiest guilty pleasure.
two reasons why i want this dvd:
--rob and kristen recorded a commentary, and apparently it is incredibly funny.
--"DIS IS WRONG EDWARD! SHE'S NUH ONE OF USSSSS"--gangsta emmett. MORE CULLEN SCREENTIME PLEASE. seriously where was this scene? it reminds me an awful lot like the literary masterpiece that i love with all my heart and ovaries, "growing up cullen". in that case, i'm totally down.
4. i need a few things from the grocery.
5. oh, you kids today and your motorbikes, bothering the girl trying to update her often neglected livejournal.
6. i have nothing else to update you all on. my life in incredibly boring.
7. seven sounds like a good number to end on.
Current Mood: exhausted